Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 09:35:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosUnity programmer with backend experience looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unity programmer with backend experience looking for work  (Read 439 times)
01F0
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2019, 04:27:16 AM »

Hello!

My name is Miro and I'm a game programmer from Sweden.
I'm on the hunt for projects and teams to work with using good communication and rapid feedback.

Let's turn ideas and concepts into gameplay!

My programming strengths lie in gameplay and backend systems but I also love to learn new things.
Even thought my main role is a gameplay programmer I do have experience with things like UI implementation and basic shader knowledge.

Experience
Backend: 9 years C++/C# development, metering protocols, system architecture, databases, Azure, web development

Unity (professionally): 1 year Unity assets, Oculus/iPhone/Android apps

Unity (hobby): 5 years (Prototypes and game jams)

Portfolio
You can find my portfolio here: https://niflheim.games/portfolio/

Rates
I'm open for negotiable prices as game development covers a wide spectrum of challenges and situations. My main goal is to achieve value and to create a good relationship with you as a customer and creator.

Contact
Discord: 01F0#8335
E-mail: hello [at] niflheim.games
Or just send me a PM here on TigSource.

If I seem like a good fit, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you!

In either case I hope your project reaches its fullest potential. Smiley

Thanks for reading!

Miro
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic