Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:06:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[revshare] Looking to collab or join a team...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [revshare] Looking to collab or join a team...  (Read 727 times)
Schwee
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2019, 05:16:25 PM »

Professional web programmer and artist here and I am getting the itch for a creative outlet. Just took a look at Katana ZERO on Steam and it gives me that feeling that is half inspiration and half guilt for not putting more effort into game dev by now. I can essentially fill any role on the team. Not to say I am a prodigy or anything but I'm well versed enough in all of these areas to not embarrass myself.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested in collaborating and/or have an open position on your team.

https://cg-portfolio.herokuapp.com/pixel-art if you care to see some art samples.

Gamemaker 2 preferred...open to suggestions though!
Schwee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »

I would like to give an update and make another attempt for anyone who may be interested:

I began on my own game which will be a roguelike with RPG elements. I don't want to dive into specifics of gameplay because a lot of it is still to be determined but I have been doing some art and creating the core mechanics in GMS2.

I should mention this is still a work in progress but I hope it gives an idea of how the game will look and feel.

If there are any devs out there that have an interest in sci-fi and have a knack for design, please reach out. It is a plus if you can contribute to coding or art as well but not necessarily required. More than anything, I need someone who is motivated and willing to discuss ideas or else I will go crazy thinking it all out in my head by myself.

SchweeDubulus on Skype
SchweeDubulus #2768 on Discord
[email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic