Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:09:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosComposer/Sound Designer looking for a highly dedicated project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer/Sound Designer looking for a highly dedicated project  (Read 409 times)
SassyKeys
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »

Hi there,

I'm a dedicated, ambitious musician looking for a team that wants to get sh*t done.

I'd like to be the only composer and sound designer on the project. However if you already have a sound designer then I'd be very content with just the music. I won't consider working solely as a sound designer or collaborating with another composer on a project.

I've recently participated in multiple game jams (only one of which actually got released). I'm quite honestly desperate to get a project out there so I can have something to be proud of. I have an interest in any game that might require a more acoustic sound but I'm versatile so please don't be afraid to get in touch.

I don't necessarily want pay but I would appreciate a rev-share agreement for anything that will be launched on steam, gog etc. In fact ideally I'd like to join a project which has that and the stars in mind with the dedication and talent to support that level of ambition.

Here's my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/sassykeys

Also, my discord: SassyKeys#5608
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic