Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 12:41:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking to do Audio work for a project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to do Audio work for a project  (Read 582 times)
brizzle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:45:30 AM »

Hello all, I'm new here and I'm looking to get my feet wet by building up a portfolio for myself. I've been doing audio production and sound design for 9 years and I've just recently found a driving passion for doing audio for games. I'm interested in writing some music & sound FX for free for a smaller-scale, more casual project. That being said, if you have a project that needs extensive audio work, I'd definitely be willing to tackle that as well. Either reply here or DM me if you're interested in a collaboration Smiley I look forward to becoming a part of this community
PetSkull
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 09:59:46 PM »

Hi brizzle,

welcome to the community Smiley - Do you have any music and/or effects we could listen to, to see if your style fits ?

brizzle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 09:05:30 AM »

Thanks!

I have a couple mini demos on my soundcloud here you can check out https://soundcloud.com/brizzleaudio

I know I haven't uploaded a whole lot of tracks there yet, I'm still working on building up my portfolio there, but if you have any requests on a specific style you need I'd be willing to whip up a quick demo for you Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic