Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:46:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Closed] Looking for a Pixel Artist for a Dark/Depressing PICO-8 Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Closed] Looking for a Pixel Artist for a Dark/Depressing PICO-8 Game  (Read 1020 times)
morganthemage
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2019, 12:51:44 AM »

Hey!

I have a finished PICO-8 game, and I want the assets to be redone. I'm currently just using old NES assets, but I think that original pixel art would work a lot better.

There's ten 24x32 sprites for one character (this can be expanded a little bit if need be), then there's a small environment. The entire spritesheet is 128x128 pixels and only a portion of that needs to be remade.

This game will probably have a Creative Commons license, I haven't decided which specifically. The game will definitely be free.

This can either be paid per-asset or per-hour, whatever you prefer. This is an incredibly dark and depressing game, so please only apply if you have a high tolerance for dark subject matters.

If interested, send me an email to [email protected] with your portfolio and your rates and I'll get back to you.

Also, it'll help if you have a Discord or a Skype account, so that we can quickly and easily communicate, but this isn't required.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:50:56 PM by morganthemage » Logged
sofiagrace
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 11:35:28 PM »

Hi,

Please check PM.

Regards,
Sofia
Pix n chips
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 10:54:57 AM »

Mail sent Smiley

Gutter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 11:07:20 AM »

Hi Morgan,

Sent you a PM with link to my portfolio and contact information.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic