Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:28:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBeacon Pines
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Beacon Pines  (Read 15108 times)
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2021, 01:51:21 PM »

Woo! The project still lives!

Looking forward to the kickstarter!
Good name! Best of luck with the KS! C:
First time seeing this game, I really like the art and I'm a fan of the new name! Keep up the good work!

Congrats!

You can check followers on this link: https://steamcommunity.com/search/groups/

curently I see you got 169 followers

Thank you all for the kind words!  Smiley

Congratulations on the coming soon page!

Can you share some stats regarding the wishlist amount and the wishlist amount reported to followers amount?

Thanks! We've only just started outreach, so wishlists are quite low at the moment, just over 500. Not sure where to find follower numbers on the backend

Speaking of outreach, we've just shared our kickstarter trailer, check it out!

If you like what you see, please follow our kickstarter, it'll launch Feb 2nd:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2103234672/beacon-pines

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2021, 04:52:18 AM »

Woahh, I had a peek yesterday and then today it's almost doubled!! Looks like it's going really well, best of luck! Watched the stream of the game the other day and it looks great! <3

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:14 AM »

Congrats! Tried the steam demo and although it started kinda slow and a bit "childish", it only makes the first punch in the plot that much impactful. Looking forward to the project Grin

A bit sad that lots of the charms are based on play-on-word and double meaning, which means localization is probably out of question. Shrug

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
hidingspot
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2021, 08:43:34 AM »

Woahh, I had a peek yesterday and then today it's almost doubled!! Looks like it's going really well, best of luck! Watched the stream of the game the other day and it looks great! <3

Thanks <3

Congrats! Tried the steam demo and although it started kinda slow and a bit "childish", it only makes the first punch in the plot that much impactful. Looking forward to the project Grin

A bit sad that lots of the charms are based on play-on-word and double meaning, which means localization is probably out of question. Shrug

Thanks for checking out the demo!  And yes, localization is gonna be very tricky if we do it.

hidingspot
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2021, 07:21:31 AM »

Beacon Pines got fully funded after a few days, and now we're tackling stretch goals... which is where I hope we don't bite off more than we can chew Concerned
Currently we've reached the "fishing" stretch goal and are on track to hit the "cooking" stretch goal.

These are only meant to be small mini-games so hopefully it stays small in scope.  We have an entire main game to make after all.  Tired

Riv_
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2021, 07:56:14 AM »

Congrats on the kickstarter, no small feat for sure!
Not difficult to see why it succeeded, the game looks amazing

hidingspot
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2021, 09:55:51 AM »

Congrats on the kickstarter, no small feat for sure!
Not difficult to see why it succeeded, the game looks amazing

Thanks  Smiley

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2021, 05:24:48 AM »

Wooooahhh, congrats!! Kiss Kiss

ChrisLSound
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2021, 01:34:18 PM »

Congrats! Well-deserved! I streamed it the other week and everyone watching (including me) absolutely LOVED it. I backed it the moment it went live, and I know a few people I showed it to did as well. So glad it's going well for you all! Smiley

I make video/tabletop games and music!
hidingspot
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2021, 03:28:43 PM »

Congrats! Well-deserved! I streamed it the other week and everyone watching (including me) absolutely LOVED it. I backed it the moment it went live, and I know a few people I showed it to did as well. So glad it's going well for you all! Smiley

Thank you for backing, and for showing it to friends!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic