Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:37:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRecruiting Team Members for Game Dev Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Recruiting Team Members for Game Dev Team  (Read 841 times)
Blink_Studios
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2019, 06:13:58 PM »

Hi there,

I've been working on this project for about a month and a half now. I'm in need of a pixel artist, currently. I can't offer any
money, but if you want to expand your portfolio, like story-driven games, and are committed to game dev. I currently
have a very early prototype, if you are interested, hit me up

https://gamejolt.com/games/ProjectZ/435876

Here's a quick synopsis:
Welcome to the game of Project Z: After the discovery of neon energy conversion, the world has become a neon filled
place full of a clean new energy source. Thanks to the event called "the bright", neon energy was able to be used in daily
life. Just as the "the bright" brought a new source of renewable energy to the table, it also brought multiple stage towers
named "the bright towers". Named after the glow that they emit. Follow our main character as he discovers the mystery
of "the bright towers"
MaDonzel
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 01:09:39 PM »

Still looking?
I'm intereseted,  but i can't say i have much experience.
DavidJNichols
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 11:46:04 AM »

This project looks really cool. Need music? My music has previously been used in games, film, and television (Amped 3, Fox Sports, Nat Geo), but I'm looking to expand my portfolio and compose more game music. Check out my website to see past credits and to listen to my most recent album Arrakis Awakening: Music Inspired by Frank Herbert's Dune. Let's chat!

davidnicholsmusic.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic