Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:04:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Vertical Slice Trailer] for Rave Horror game Strobophagia. Impressions welcome
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Vertical Slice Trailer] for Rave Horror game Strobophagia. Impressions welcome  (Read 598 times)
EmeraldPawn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 27, 2019, 05:46:57 PM »

Hello!
Me and my small indie game studio have just released a new trailer for our Rave Horror game Strobophagia. It is set in an impossible forest, akin to a Lost Woods of sorts. You will be able to explore our trippy forest rave later this Autumn, when our vertical slice is released into the wild.

I was hoping to get some impressions and thoughts about our trailer or the game itself, so please watch and tell me what you think.

Cheers! Coffee

Currently working on: Strobophagia - Rave Horror
quixotic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:09:34 PM »

Looks trippy! Can't say I have seen anything like this ever. Some random nitpicky thoughts:
- the text on the mobile phone looks blurry
- the tree on the right side of the title screen looks like its another letter making it hard to read the game title
- I think the beginning of the trailer is a bit slow. I would probably have jumped directly into the parts after the hand is cut off and have that at the end instead (after the title potentially even)

Good job overall!

EmeraldPawn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:32:48 AM »

Thanks for the feedback! I don't mind if the feedback is nitpicky, it still shows me things that can improve Smiley

Cheers!  Coffee

Currently working on: Strobophagia - Rave Horror
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic