Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1371818 Posts in 64670 Topics- by 56794 Members - Latest Member: imobla

January 20, 2020, 06:52:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKung Fu Jesus
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kung Fu Jesus  (Read 200 times)
PocketRoguesLead
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2019, 01:40:04 AM »

Hello, everyone. Our game is not out yet but it is getting showcased at EGX London next month.

Down on his luck and working for a seedy gangster, Kung Fu Jesus walks the streets in a miserable daze. Little does he know his life is about to be transformed forever….

Enter a madcap world of organised crime, alternate dimensions, and intense martial arts, in a genre-busting-action-adventure like no other. From invigorating kung fu combat, to lonely drives across alien landscapes, Kung Fu Jesus invites you to wake up, seek the truth, and free yourselves from the shackles of everyday reality.

Kung Fu Jesus borrows from fighting games, action-adventure, action-RPGs and more, to create an intoxicating mixture of genres and gameplay styles. One moment you’ll be fending off a katana-weilding mobster along high-tech city streets, the next you’ll be piloting alien vehicles across the surface of an otherwordly planet.

Page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1140790/Kung_Fu_Jesus/
carbonphry
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 03:40:44 PM »

This game looks trippy! I almost attended EGX London, but ultimately I couldn't afford it. I would love to try a demo or something.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic