Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411425 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:59:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Pixel Artist for a reverse Detective-them-up
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Pixel Artist for a reverse Detective-them-up  (Read 405 times)
Zackman634
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2019, 05:26:43 PM »

So, we decided on an idea. Its a bit hard to explain, but maybe it'll make sense when I lay it all out.

The story starts with a walking and talking crocodile named Nyle. You play as him. The world is populated by people like him, but also humans. Think Undertale mixed with Zootopia.

See, the issue with Nyle, besides unkempt scales and an almost obsessive need to clean, is that he likes to eat people. Thats where we have the dillema

The goal of the game is to help Nyle clean up crime scenes, pick targets, and go about your daily business as a modern crocodile would.
So think a reversed detective them up, in a world slowly getting worse as animals become more feral, and nyle has to keep dealing with the constant carnivorous beast inside of him, snapping to get out.
Its not super wide in scope, but i can understand why it might be a bit of a technical challenge. Its not super linear, but if you think about it it doesnt have to be a massive tree of choices and consequences. Just depends on how far we take this
We're not super sure about the aesthetic yet, either. Thats been a tricky one. We need something that can properly convey the complexity of a crime scene while also being super bloody during action scenes.
Thats where you come in.
Nothing is required, besides a simple grasp on how to do pixel art, and skill in art in general
We already have a concept and level design artist, a programmer, a writer, and a production manager.
Contact me at either [email protected], or zackman634#8499 on discord.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:37:07 PM by Zackman634 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic