Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:05:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMusic for free 'SkiFree' style game?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music for free 'SkiFree' style game?  (Read 1786 times)
MrFistSalad
Level 0

Writo McVideogame

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2019, 01:46:29 PM »

Hey there!

I'm currently finishing up a little free game I'm popping up on Itch soon called Skiing Sensation: The Demon Of Mt. Arlo, and it's turning out better than I thought it would!

As you can see, it's a riff on one of my favorite old games, SkiFree! The big twist behind this one is a little more flair, what with the small tutorial, quicker pace, ski-trails and tighter controls.

It's also a sort of shock-value parody on SkiFree, as there IS a yeti, and he's... fearsome.

Now you CAN manage to outrun this yeti...
But...

So it's just kind of a little screw around project for me that I'm excited to release. Needs music though and I've actually recently lost a lot of my music production tools. I thought I'd run it past any musicians around here who might want to contribute to a little freeware game.

I'm hoping for two songs, a calm one for the menu and a rock'n'roll song for the opening of the game before the yeti shows up. I'd like the yeti sections to take place in total silence.

Anyone interested, hit me up here or at [email protected], or on Twitter at @MrFunkSandwich
MrFistSalad
Level 0

Writo McVideogame

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »

I probably don't have to say this because it's common courtesy but you'd obviously be credited in it.

Here's the music I have right now. I no longer have access to my old music production tools and I made this track back then and I'm not 100% happy with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqbfwzy9j8lxtkn/Mark%20My%20Words.mp3?dl=0
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic