Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:40:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[RELEASE] Gears of Kombat - Free Homebrew Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox360
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [RELEASE] Gears of Kombat - Free Homebrew Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox360  (Read 678 times)
udkultimate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2019, 08:46:13 AM »

udkultimate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 05:31:35 PM »

Gears of Kombat now on IndieDB:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/gears-of-kombat

udkultimate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 10:49:05 AM »

Gears of Kombat - Behind Scenes Trailer

udkultimate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 07:47:06 AM »

Hey guys!!! As I had commented earlier, I will be posting here on YouTube some game prototypes I have created, various game ideas, which I am still deciding which of these prototypes to turn into a complete game.

This first prototype here was an idea I had some time ago when I was playing Turok 2 on the Nintendo 64 emulator, in my opinion one of the best games ever developed. I was playing and I wondered, why not do a Brazilian Turok in the Amazon Rainforest? It would be top, very cool no?

So I sat down and started researching ideas, 3D map references, and started assembling here, there, until this cool prototype came out here. This prototype took about 3 months of work to finish.

The idea of ​​this game's script would look something like this:

A criminal organization is illegally exploiting the Amazon rainforest, illegally trafficking timber, medicinal herbs, spoiling the Amazon rainforest, and kidnapping wild animals to conduct genetic experiments by turning innocent animals into mutant monsters to be sold on the black market as weapons of war.

The protagonist of the game (still unnamed) is an Indian, the last descendant of an Amazon Rainforest Warrior Tribe, who decides on his own to protect the forest, the animals, fighting against this criminal organization.

As you can see, the game is still just a prototype, a way for me to put into a game the ideas I had regarding this project. I will not provide download link, because it does not have a gameplay ready, there are many bugs yet, and I have not optimized this prototype for consoles.

Leave your opinions, if you liked this game idea, if it's worth turning it into a full game, and so on.

Cheers!!!

NOTE: In this prototype I am using some placeholder 3D models , so if I decide to turn this test into a complete game, these 3D models will be replaced for copyrights reasons.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic