Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:40:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work2D Pixel Artist for Tiny Thor
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Pixel Artist for Tiny Thor  (Read 1141 times)
JoeManaco
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2019, 06:38:10 AM »

We are currently looking for an experienced pixel artist, who is able to create additional assets which mesh well with the existing tile sets and designs for Tiny Thor.

Here is some media of the game:

Some more info about us and the project:

• We are Asylum Square, an independent game studio from southern Germany.
  • We expect regular communication and the ability to express your opinions and decisions in English or German.
  • Your assets need to mesh perfectly with the existing art.
  • The project will release by the end of 2020. The scope of this task most likely will fill several months of work.
  • We're open to pay per hour or per asset (whatever you prefer).
  • Contact us via: [email protected]
  • Have a look at the project:https://asylumsquare.com/games/tiny-thor

Jennifer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 11:34:02 PM »

Hi,

I would love to assist you in your project.Would love to have a detailed discussion. You can connect me via email as well as Skype to see the sample work and discussion about project.

Email: [email protected]

Regards
Jennifer J
Ruskul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 11:27:09 AM »

Hello,

It would be my pleasure to help make assets for Tiny Thor.  I would love to have the opportunity to take you through some samples of my art and workflow at your convenience.  I would be happy to produce a test sample at your direction. I can meetup via skype or discord, or by call.

About me:  I love making pixel art, especially tiles and environment assets though I am adept at all aspects of the pipeline.  I can animate using photoshop and aesprite, write graphics shaders for both directx and webgl, code games and systems (I helped implement a new box2d feature), and can work with textures and 3d models.  I am quite knowledgeable concerning 2d game production both in the present and past and have worked with a number of editors and engines. I understand both technical and creative aspects of game making. I can happily follow directions from a lead, but can work independently when needed.  I like to iterate, using feedback.

Let me when we can talk!

Russell G.
noomnau
Level 0

let's do this, quick and painful!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 03:39:46 AM »

Hello, Tiny Thor team!
You can see my pixelart examples and sketches at my patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/bakoomwak
Looking forward from you!

Kernel Bug - action platformer\runner\adventure videogame https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=47957.0
JoeManaco
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 02:33:56 AM »

We have found someone for our needs, thanks to everyone who messaged us.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic