Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:03:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBadbones Productions - The Pads Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Badbones Productions - The Pads Game  (Read 422 times)
badbones13
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:34:26 AM »

Hello to everyone, my name is Ciro and I'm the founder of my little brand "BadBones Productions". I'm based in Naples (Italy), pizza's born place.
I would like to show you my best puzzle game (The Pads Game) available on Apple App Store at:

https://apps.apple.com/app/the-pads-game/id1463438484

This game, was released on May 2019 and after some weeks, it was little successful but due some tests with a "big publisher", I lost many users (invasive advertising, design tests etc.).
Now I'm trying to come back on my way, and I've done a good (I hope you may like it) restyling of design giving it a new chance to be loved.

To make this game my inspiration was my son and Jazz music and everything about retro culture of 1900.
I try to merge a puzzle gameplay with a little part of strategy inside and an endless relaxing gameplay.

WHY I'M POSTING
I share my game to get some feedbacks from other developers and designers about my job.
I am a dad of a beautiful child and I was a motorcycles mechanic and customizer (Harley Davidson) but since I was a child I have always dreamed of creating a great video game company. This Year, after release of Pads Apple App Store, I thought my dreams comes true because someone loves my ideas so I left my job to try my new business but after some tests with a big publisher, I lost many users so I'm trying to (re)believe in myself.
This new version of Pads has a new unique design, clear and funny.
I hope you like or you enjoy and sorry if someone can believe I'm doing this only to get downloads.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 11:02:39 AM by badbones13 » Logged

Belive in yourself
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic