Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:57:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAlchemy Garden or "My Little Meth Lab"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Alchemy Garden or "My Little Meth Lab"  (Read 469 times)
alexpoysky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2019, 01:06:15 PM »

Hey there everyone! Alex Poysky here with a new game for you. This time I'm not publishing it or anything, it's just a nifty title the company I work for is publishing.

Our player base happily calls it "My Little Meth Lab" is it's an Alchemy store simulator!

You'll be living in a small town that will thrive on your Alchemic skills.

The game itself is made in Unreal Engine

The game itself is more akin to a game like Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon than something like Slime Rancher, although having said that the game holds a very strong aesthetic resemblance to the latter!

In it, you slowly grow your humble abode into an Alchemy store and supply the entire town's adventurers with the materials and potions they need.

Pretty soon you'll be using catalysts like it's nobody's business and running a thriving economy based on medieval herb growth  Cool.

Make sure to explore every nook and cranny to find those hard to obtain herbs!

The titular gardening aspect is reminiscent of Harvest Moon

Running your own shop is based on customer needs and the prices you put obviously.
[/url
Feel free to let me know what you think! I'll be happy to pass the info along to the dev, a friendly guy by the name of Ruben!

The game itself has a demo here [url=https://store.steampowered.com/app/935400/Alchemy_Garden/]https://store.steampowered.com/app/935400/Alchemy_Garden/
for those of you who don't want to buy EA titles before trying them out.

Have fun you all!

carbonphry
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 03:33:37 PM »

Interesting title... can you go full heisenberg? Like actually craft some hard drugs lol
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic