Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 02:22:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Android] [Free] My first Android game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android] [Free] My first Android game  (Read 448 times)
DottedAnt
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2019, 08:07:39 AM »

Hey Guys!

So I've been working on an Android game for a couple months for a University project and I've finally managed to publish it. So far the only people that have seen the game are my friend group and I would like to have some outside opinions on it.

It's an arcade "Survive as long as you can" where you drive a car around to dodge obstacles and collect coins.

It's free so if you have a couple of minutes, check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CTap.MayhemNucleus
ODINKONG
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 11:29:52 AM »

Pretty solid for a first game on Android. I wasn't sure how to spend my coins. It also seemed like there was no way to "get more coins" in the menu. The buttons didn't work. I like the telegraphing of the obstacles. Also there was no sound, even after I turned the volume all the way up.

Nice work there were some cute little touches like the car driving into the words on the main menu.

Raven's Path By Evil Villian Games
Dev Log : https://forums.tigsource.com/inde
DottedAnt
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 03:57:01 PM »

Thank you very much for the great feedback Smiley

Somehow those bugs went under my radar. Once the next release gets approved you'll be able to check out the corrections as well. The volume issue was probably because I've accidentally set it so by default the music should be turned of for the user, if it still doesn't seem to work for you after the update then during gameplay you can find a sound icon in the top right corner, tapping on that will un-mute the music.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic