Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:10:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Collab/Rev-Share] C#/Unity back-end programmer and 2D artist wanted
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Collab/Rev-Share] C#/Unity back-end programmer and 2D artist wanted  (Read 595 times)
Atheory
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2019, 03:07:39 PM »

Hi, thanks for looking. I will keep this brief. My little collab team has room to grow, needing an individual with some back-end experience using C# and Unity to work with two front-end programmers. Additionally, a 2D artist would also be welcomed to assist with simple UI based icons covering resources, buildings and NATO military symbols used on unit counters.

The project is a co-op, casual hobby based venture developing a turn-based, ww2 grand strategy game. Those on the team contribute only what time they have available each week, working on any tasks need completing. We use gitlab for distribution, trello for task assignments and discord as our main communications hub. You can view a brief game summary with the link below
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cKmQIBVTQvEglqkNZlbOBpO2ycesPoIflRbjGjGsJYo/edit?usp=sharing

Any interested individuals are welcomed to discuss the project in more detail on discord before making any decision to join. It is important for this project to be mutually beneficial. You can reach me on discord at Atheory#0528

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic