Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1369480 Posts in 64351 Topics- by 56367 Members - Latest Member: Wallywee

November 20, 2019, 04:24:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsOccultus Command Version 1 on Steam Early Access
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Occultus Command Version 1 on Steam Early Access  (Read 83 times)
occultuscmd
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »

So, I finally got to a point where I could release an early access version of my game. I think next time I'll definitely opt for building classic cars or learning an instrument as my side project. The initial release was....well there were some hiccups, specially in reference to the difficulty, and how much handholding should I have in the game.
It really is hard to hit that sweet spot, some people found the game too hard, too complicated, others said it was on the simple side, but in the end it depended on how much experience the players had in that genre, I was happy to see players figure out some of the more difficult parts (I got some video playthroughs recorded and sent to me). Either way,the release is going horribly as far as sales, but the good news is that I never really expected to make a profit, this was just an excuse to keep my art skills somewhat up to date, and I've really really been loving Blender!

As for what's next, I'm still in the process of adding a few more bosses and one final level before I consider the game 100% done.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic