Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411278 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:54:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPaper Plane, an hardcore endless runner game in a pink world
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paper Plane, an hardcore endless runner game in a pink world  (Read 367 times)
desmondbane
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2019, 03:41:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm here to share with you the short journey of the developement of my game Paper Plane.
Well it's a warm-up for bigger games to come that me and my teammate shall develop and relate to a next devlog in few months.
I choose three day ago to make a Flappy Bird-like game with a paper plane which travels in a world composed of pink and purple tint of color.

It's an harcore game which doesn't allow mistakes.

I made it with unity3d.

The main feature : the player constantaly fall and one touch on the screen allows to go higher. Buildings come in the direction of the player and he has to pass throught a window to survive.
The goal is to have the higher score.

This game takes me 3 days of developpement. I still have some dificulties in code developpement ( thanks internet tutorial).
 He is not perfect ( nothing is perfect) but you can have fun in playing it.

I learn that a minimalist game design ideas and minimalist sprites can make a fun game and that it's more productive for a team composed of one person only which don't have artistic or code skills.
On the contrary, a minimalist idea allow us to go directly at the essential of the gameplay and so have fun quickly.
I made a game not beautifull but people which like challenges will love it.

Thanks yous to read me.
Hope can you read me at a next time.

The Google Play link if you want to try it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SoufianeIrssal.PaperPlane

PS : Sorry for my english, i am french and not really comfortable with this langage.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:36:51 AM by b∀ kkusa » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic