Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:14:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingBO - 3D Adventure-Puzzle Flight Game Demo [Itch.io]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: BO - 3D Adventure-Puzzle Flight Game Demo [Itch.io]  (Read 727 times)
KusoBaba
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2019, 10:04:29 AM »

The player flies around in this world where all the structures are hidden. Then player has to use sonar to get a small glimpse of the world for a short time. There are clues spread across this which will help the player uncover this hidden world.

This is a demo version and work is in progress to complete the game.

You can try the demo here:

https://joos.itch.io/bo

Suggestions/Feedback highly appreciated  Smiley
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 07:35:53 AM »

KusaBaba,

I played your game.  I recorded it and my thoughts:

KusoBaba
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 10:58:42 PM »

Hi! Thank you for playing the game. Unfortunately, it looks like the game was lagging on your machine. The character is moving too fast because of the lag. We will work on optimising the game some more and hopefully fix this issue.
Le777
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 11:14:56 AM »

KusaBaba,
First of all, congratulation for the universe you made, a single screenshot and the pitch made me wanna play. Which I did for about 30 minutes. Its a pleasure to fly around (made me think of Flower on PS3).

A few things about it:
-Its very sad not being able to move the camera (with RStick for example) to enjoy the world you made.
-Slowing down is a bit difficult
- The field of view is a bit low i think. And we can "see" the sphere. Maybe you can play with this bubble effect and hide all which isn't in that sphere.
-the music is good, but kinda repetitive, maybe add some ambiant (wind ?) or some variations.

I hope this will help you, keep going on you've got something Beer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic