Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:37:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame Designers! Your game NEEDS music/sound with Identity
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Designers! Your game NEEDS music/sound with Identity  (Read 1320 times)
gamercomposer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2019, 08:50:07 AM »

Cry I'm sure you're tired of using freesound.org or asset flips everyone and the The Turks have...but don't you want to stand out from the ~6,000 games released per year? Do you REALLY want to have the same audio as the competition next to you? Why not invest in yourself and push a little more to negotiate with someone who can do that for you. Let's chat!

I can help and you'll get cool sounds like this...

along with Dev Blogs to add more content to promote your game! Yes, I said the "P" word. Promote! Here I'll say the "F" word too. FREE and add it to the "P" = FREE PROMOTION (which is really extra behind-the scenes video content you can use to promote on your social channels) BUT I will share it too. Because, I want us to succeed together AND a rising tide lifts all ships!  Wink

Chase Bethea
Composer/Technical Music Designer
www.chasebethea.com
Twitter:@chasebethea
Discord: gamercomposer#5669
gamercomposer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 08:06:52 PM »

Last weeks stream of how I was making a Boss Track for the Aground game MOD

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/508740601

Chase Bethea
www.chasebethea.com
gamercomposer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 08:04:11 PM »

I'm super "jazzed" Cheesy to share latest score for the new puzzle game "On the Peril of Parrots" that will be in the Steam Next Fest 2023!

Here is a BTS video and teaser of the new single from the On the Peril of Parrots Original Soundtrack, "Meta Nuances."

The pre-order for this soundtrack is available here https://chasebethea.bandcamp.com/album/on-the-peril-of-parrots-original-soundtrack. I deeply appreciate the support and the listens. Beer!

Chase Bethea
www.chasebethea.com
gamercomposer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 07:53:00 AM »

Happy Tuesday, Devs!

I have a new Retro Music Reel exhibiting one of my many composition areas. If you have a project you are working on for any retro game console such as

• PlayStation
  • Sega
  • SNES/NES
  • Dreamcast
  • Atari 2600/Lynx +
  • CPC Amstrad

or any others feel free to send me an IM or contact me via my website. Smiley Hand Any Key

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 10:24:36 AM by gamercomposer » Logged

Chase Bethea
www.chasebethea.com
gamercomposer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 10:23:59 AM »

Happy Sunday, Devs!

I have a NEW DEMO MUSIC REEL exhibiting many genres I am competent to write in Game Music! I am available for work.

Contact me if you are looking to give your game proper sonic identity in addition to, some dynamic music that can align to game mechanics and would like to collaborate.

In this DEMO MUSIC REEL I cover genres from

Folk Hybrid
Cozy/Chill
Tribal
Horror
Ambient
Bossa Nova
Caribbean / Pirate
Sci-Fi - Orchestral
Retro (NES, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, SNES, Atari Lynx, PlayStation, Xbox [2000])
50s / Orchestral 70s Funk
Japanese / 80s
Fantasy Adventure
and more!

Any others music style inquiries feel free to send me an IM or contact me via my website. Hand Any Key

If you think you cannot afford the rates, do not assume, just ask. You might be surprised

If you are looking for music licensing options for the moment, check out my growing Music for Games catalog https://chasebethea.gumroad.com/ Hand Any Key

Thank you in advance for watching. I hope to connect with you on your next project Toast Left Smiley

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 10:57:27 AM by gamercomposer » Logged

Chase Bethea
www.chasebethea.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic