Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411422 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 11:00:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLurk - A Stealth Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lurk - A Stealth Game  (Read 702 times)
Zacharias Kröjer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »

Hello Everybody!

Today im going to start devlogging on a project called Lurk. Broken down it's a stealth game where you play as a monster and your goal is to kill sheeps while avoiding the villagers.

So who am I: My name is Zacharias Kröjer Wedman and I'm a student that is graduating towards software engineer. I live in southern Sweden and have a great passion for creating and playing games.

At this moment I'm focusing on some visuals for the Lurk and will soon begin to create some gameplay. I hope you wish to follow on this journey. If so, buckle up and be prepared for awesomeness and a bumpy ride!
[OC] Mock-up: Gentleman
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:50:07 PM by Zacharias Kröjer » Logged
orangeglo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 03:44:07 PM »

Cool concept, I'm interested to see how this progresses!
Zacharias Kröjer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 03:08:08 AM »

Thank you orangeglo, here is some further progress...

I have made animations for the villagers inspired by Crawl in aseprite, which is my recommended pixel art program. Would really appreciate some cc on the animations from you guys. I think we all can agree that these animations aren't perfect but I definitely think its a step in the right direction. And that's, unfortunately, all I have time to show today. I wish yall to have a good day, and I will be back soon! Hand Thumbs Up Left Grin Toast Right

Attack

Run

Zacharias Kröjer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 07:33:09 AM »

So when I came home from school I thought I could continue making some animations. And this is what I came up with:

Attack

Run

Please tell me if the "monster" is too cute.. Tongue Tbh
I'm split... I kind of like the cuteness of the monster but at the same time, it may not fit the theme.
Panurge
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »

This is nice, I love me a bit of minimalist stealth. Will it be real-time or turn-based?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic