Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:30:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoMadworld Demake! [NSFW?]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Madworld Demake! [NSFW?]  (Read 11180 times)
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

Well then didn't Sex cease to be adult when 12 year olds got access to internet?

You have a good point. I'm definitely NOT doing anything involving torture though.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »

Well then didn't Sex cease to be adult when 12 year olds got access to internet?
Big Laff A majority of peoples grow out of their violence obsession as they mature, and if they don't they can be considered to be in a state of arrested development. There's the distinction, babe.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 04:53:31 AM »

Big Laff A majority of peoples grow out of their violence obsession as they mature, and if they don't they can be considered to be in a state of arrested development. There's the distinction, babe.
So you're saying a majority of adults are obsessed with sex? (Which I can believe)

nihilocrat
Level 10

Full of stars.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 07:58:41 AM »

Mmm... violence involving kids tends to be a VERY touchy subject. Could work if you were tasteful about it (and dropped the chainsaw assraping).

I would argue we shouldn't worry about taste at all, but avoid anything illegal or skirting illegality (nudity or sexual abuse of children). I don't see a problem with violence against kids though, we see that in Bioshock anyways.

Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 08:01:54 AM »

You have a good point. I'm definitely NOT doing anything involving torture though.
Pretend you're being political, someone might do an article on how controvercial you are.
Troy RULES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 09:26:03 AM »

Ironic that Happy Tree Friends is mentioned as an example of adult themes, but you only find HTF funny when you're fourteen.

Funny that when I was about 15 I thought HTF was totally awful.  Now I'm 19 and love it.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »

go for the violence against children. There's not enough of it. Don't even justify it with humor. Just go all out man. All out. Serious shit.

Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »

Three hundred 6-year-old clones of the worst psychopaths accidentally escape from somewhere you would expect evil clones to come from. And only you can save the world. Well, most people probably could take on a bunch of 6-year-olds, but you were the nearest person with a sledgehammer at the time.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 11:31:26 AM »

I love you you bunch of sadists.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 07:55:52 AM »

Fuck the sledgehammer, go for icepícks or just pliers. Go to places where Manhunt will just cry like a baby.

I like the idea of gorn for the compo. Lets get controversial!

Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »

I has struck inspiration, and am discontinuing this [for now[but i'm grounded for now...]][love the new smileys¡¡¡] Facepalm Ninja Who, Me? Hand Clap Hand Any Key Hand Pencil Hand Joystick Yawn My Word!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic