Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411429 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:40:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[OFFERING] Financial analysis and investor marketing services
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [OFFERING] Financial analysis and investor marketing services  (Read 506 times)
multimedia.capitalworks
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2019, 11:51:34 AM »

Hi everyone!

By way of background -- after beginning my career working on Wall Street helping companies raise funding for various purposes at a large bank, I went to work for a private equity fund in Colorado investing in software, marketing services and digital media platforms. Much of my time in that latest role was spent working with entrepreneurial and founder-led management teams to get a handle on their own scattered financial data, building reporting systems and performing insightful business analysis geared towards attracting investment from financially sophisticated sources of capital and funding. This proved to be the most rewarding part of the experience for me, and I've since left the investment world to take some time for myself and explore ways I might apply my financial literacy to my lifelong love of video games and digital media.

To that end, I've formed a platform - Multimedia Capitalworks - to help independent creators of interactive media with any of the financial challenges they face, common examples including:

• Business plan formalization
  • Financial modeling and forecasting
  • Investor/publisher marketing materials and communications consultation
  • Financial KPI report building and management
  • Market research, bank reconciliation and other custom solutions

Ultimately, my goal is to best position your project to receive external funding, easing the burden of investor management and allowing you to build your game to its fullest potential! If your studio could benefit from any of the above, please drop me a line and let's talk through how!

I look forward to starting this dialogue and learning more about the financial challenges you face. Below is a link below where a whitepaper with a more robust overview of offerings some of my representative works can be found.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PW0F0X79zIClEQudYmvv0UKrYrw6FgFP?usp=sharing

Cheers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic