Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 04:40:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsMaximum Security [VAPOURWARE] (Pretty much finished and fixed!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Maximum Security [VAPOURWARE] (Pretty much finished and fixed!)  (Read 2802 times)
Neonlare
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 27, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

Hey there, this is my entry for the Vapourware contest, I hope it's alright.

I ran into a lot of problems with the contest, especially concerning the original project of mine, which was suffering from serious musical glitches and bugs. I'm not a very good programmer, so my code most likely isn't up to scratch with most of the people here D:. I've had to try and pull a "Ludum Dare" and make a game in roughly 48 hours to get something for this project, and with the assistance of a friend of mine I've been able to get something done.

I'm not sure if the music is 100% bug free in this game, the audio for a certain song in it has suddenly seemingly become very harsh sounding despite the ogg for it being the same.

The basic storyline of the game (which I haven't been able to add fully into the game due to lack of sleep, aaugh), is that a Metropolis's Computer Network has gone haywire after contracting a virus. Being so vast, many people are unable to understand it, thus the system runs riot until a single engineer, known as Walker, approaches and takes on the challenge. I hope this is okay Tongue, it's based on the vapourware game "Super Password" for the NES.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2140599

mirror

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ahbf79h/n/MAXIMUM_SECURITY_zip

If you would like me to find another place to host it just say, the only file hosting site I really know of is save file :S.

[EDIT]

Sorry, I forgot to say that X = Jump and Z = Restart, the Arrow Keys used to turn. Thr goal is to clear as many tiles as possible from the board whilst reaching the exit.

[EDIT2]

Uh wow, I managed to have a few bugs slip through the cracks in this. They're fixed now, and the link has been updated to fit.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 12:31:07 PM by Neonlare » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic