Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 08:38:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallArt of Games presents: The Downfall, an interactive art experience.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Art of Games presents: The Downfall, an interactive art experience.  (Read 1171 times)
artofgames
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2009, 01:03:45 AM »

ART OF GAMES PRESENTS:

The Downfall
(an interactive art experience)

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am here today to present a very special game that goes beyond merely being a "game."

That is right, this is no mere game. If it were, there would be no point in even presenting it to you.

No, no, no. This, ladies and gentlemen, is an interactive artistic experience unlike anything you've ever witnessed before. Something that goes beyond mere words like "game" or any other mundane, ordinary description.

I present to you "The Downfall." A interactive work of art that will change the very way you look at life itself.

I cannot spoil too much for you, but please take it upon yourself to play this interactive life experience.

The least I can do is show you a single screenshot, but even that may give too much away. Here is the least I can do.

But do not let this low quality image fool you. This is something that must be actually be experienced. Do not judge this based on this picture, actually play the game and allow it to change your life completely.

Without further ado, here is the link. And enjoy, because this game will change the very way you look at everything.

http://qualitywebsite.googlepages.com/artgame.zip

And that is all that needs to be said really. I will now allow this game (or interactive artform rather) to speak for itself and leave the rest to you.

Thank you and good day.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:10:50 AM by artofgames » Logged
Poor Lazlo
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »

GOTY.
dspencer
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 09:38:29 AM »

I downloaded it and it gave me a "Failed to load plugin" errror.

Corpus
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »

You cause me distress.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic