Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:56:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoBlind date [prototype!![
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blind date [prototype!![  (Read 10333 times)
pgil
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:32:15 AM »

Blind Drunk Date

Prototype available! Scroll down..........

So that cute girl from work (who honestly is way out of your league) has agreed to go out for drinks! What's that? You're nervous?

Of course you are! You are an incredibly dull, uninteresting nerd!

Not to fear! With just the right amount of booze you can become a master of conversation!

Just don't overdo it...

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:30:18 PM by pgil » Logged
muku
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »

Excellent. I'm looking forward to what the "educational" part might be... (proper use of intoxicants?)
Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 10:24:30 PM »

Yeah. I'd like to see how he incorporates the educational part.
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 11:23:38 PM »

C64 palette? I approve! Also, this competition needs more dating sims.

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
pgil
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »

Hmm... Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what the educational part would be...I guess there will be a responsible drinking message, but I don't want it to get too preachy.
I've got to think about this  Beer!

EDIT: While I'm thinking of it, I could use some help: If you have any ideas for lame jokes, innapropriate lines, or offensive drunken ramblings, please send me a private message. If I use your ideas I'll put your name in the credits!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:08:59 AM by pgil » Logged
pgil
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »

OK... I haven't been working much on this game for the past couple of days, but  I got a quick prototype out. Right now, it just lets you click on drinks as they pass by, and you level of inebriation will affect what you say. You have to keep the balance in order to hold an interesting conversation without looking like a douchebag.

Soooooo...
.....Here it is

I think this will just be one level of the full game. It seems... incomplete... in more ways than one.
demolam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 02:39:06 AM »

Ok, played it now, seemd rather uncompleted. Guess you have stoped working on this? Anyway, I liked the graphics and the effect the drinking had on your eyes, however some more conversation lines would have been nice. And also, the drinks are rather hard to drink in the begining.

"Jag hätär inte Klas-Kent"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic