Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:59:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMagic Item Tech - Happy Holidays (Sale + Giveaway)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Magic Item Tech - Happy Holidays (Sale + Giveaway)  (Read 355 times)
Spidi
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: December 20, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »

I wanted to post an entry to wish everyone happy holidays, a fun-filled winter and most importantly an awesome new year Smiley

Plus my games are taking part in the winter sales and I'm also doing a little key giveaway Wink

I Am Overburdened

A silly roguelike full of crazy artifacts and a "hero" who has 20 inventory slots, can be bought at a historically low price with a 60% discount for only $1.99 (may vary based on region, base price is $4.99).

Buy it now at Steam or itch.io:

Operation KREEP

The best Tongue couch co-op "Alien satire" multiplayer action game, can be bought with a whopping 83% discount Shocked for only $0.50 (may vary based on region, base price is $2.99).

Prepare for a heavy Bomberman & Battle City retro vibe and remember:
In space, no one can hear you KREEP...

Get it now at Steam or itch.io:

Giveaway!

I've decided to give out some Operation KREEP Steam keys to celebrate the end of the year. Besides getting a lovely local co-op title you also get a tiny extra discount with it for I Am Overburdened. I'm thinking about sharing at least dozens, but if "interest" is high I may even go triple-digit Wink
To participate you only got to help in signal-boosting the Overburdened discount a little by re-tweeting a post of mine:

I Am Overburdened Holiday Sale Tweet

I'm going to announce the winners in replies to the original message in a few days.

Thanks for your support.
Take care and again have a wonderful holiday!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic