Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:26:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingColonize - A free text browser-based, real-time space strategy game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Colonize - A free text browser-based, real-time space strategy game  (Read 847 times)
Mayomayes
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »

Colonize is a free (mainly text based) online browser-based real-time strategy game set within an expansive galaxy. Chose from 4 races, research 79 unique technologies, upgrade 23 buildings, train and control over 36 different ships, join colonies with other players to gain access to 15 buffs and powerups, develop a supermassive Generation Ship to enable galaxy wide travelling to battle other players, mine asteroids and colonize new planets to become the number 1 player in the universe.

The problem I have with my game is that I need lots of players to have a go, as it is an online game, interaction between players is key to testing.

I'm after all feedback, from general gameplay, bugs, improvements, what works, what doesn't ect... There is an ingame way to report any issues and feedback but I will read this forum too.

It should work on all browsers, including on mobile, however it isn't optomised for mobile at the moment.

Play here: http://colonize.co.uk
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 02:57:37 AM by Mayomayes » Logged
ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:18:56 PM »

I clicked "join the alpha" and was met with this:

Check out the games on my website!

LeifTerry
Level 0

Interested.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 05:36:04 AM »

I couldn't join the alpha either.

Also, you should call it something other than GAME_NAME.  Smiley

Master of Orion 2 is my favorite video game of all time. So I'm interested in that type of game, if that's what this is.
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 09:03:06 AM »

Hello Mayomayes,

I played your game.  I recorded it and my thoughts:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic