Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 10:46:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingArcane Trip - Offline GPS card game with local multiplayer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Arcane Trip - Offline GPS card game with local multiplayer  (Read 470 times)
Vladan
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2019, 01:57:06 AM »

Hi, thank you for considering to playtest a GPS game. It will take more time than average test, but I hope you'll have fun going outside  Smiley. Here's the description:

Explore your surroundings to find magical ingredients. The locations are chosen randomly, so it doesn't matter if you play in a city, forest or desert. (Make sure to give app permission to use your location)

Combine ingredients in a laboratory to unlock 41 different recipes for scrolls (cards) of various effects. (I'm worried this part is the least fun, but some people enjoy games like Alchemy, so...)

Challenge your friend to a card battle using local (hotspot) multiplayer. (There is no singleplayer content yet, so you'll need a friend or at least a second device. If you're from central Europe, we could test together  Beer!)

Exploit interactable battlefield. Did your opponent protect himself with an ice wall? Don't destroy it, absorb the water and heal yourself instead. Did he create gas pockets? Blow them up with fire or lightning. Have mostly water spells? Cast rain to give them boost. (Please let me know how easy it is to figure the combat out without tutorial. I wanted to create something more complex than repeatedly tapping the screen, but I probably overdid it a little)

No need to be afraid of server availability or data usage. The game saves data to a local storage and is played completely offline.

Gameplay:

Game link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Peklo.ArcaneTrip
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:43:33 AM by Vladan » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic