Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:29:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMy game | DOOMIES | on itch.io
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My game | DOOMIES | on itch.io  (Read 645 times)
Richard08
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2020, 01:46:12 PM »

Hi!, i'm Ricardo Reyes Paz, i'm 14 years old, i live on México, Jalisco. Recently i made a simple prototype of a game that i'm working on, it's a platformer surival horde game, I haven't been developing it for a long time it's just an idea that i had, if you want to prove it, here's the link to the itch.io page: https://richard08.itch.io/doomiesgame. here's the gameplay of the game:

Sorry if i write strange or if i made some spelling mistakes, but the english is not my native language, nevermind. I hope you like the game!  Cave Story

Jugusly
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 08:18:19 AM »

Hey! I was playing your game and I really enjoy it, was fun but have simple things that didn’t let it be (really fun(?)

movement: was great, I really love it but, in any place, say that the game has doble jump, I discover this after dead 3 times.

weapon: shot was great but if you ask me, I prefer more variety of weapons and reload system.

music: is good make the job to give that environment of pure action, I like it.

IA: I like how the IA track you

dislikes:

main menu: I was pushing the survived waves button and it just reload the scene to the start of the movement, I really want to see a list of my top games like 1. 34 waves 2. 10 waves....

Music: (yeah, I like it but I dislike it) I like the music, but I *REALLY* appreciate when a game (even mobile) has a setting options for sounds (Master/Music/SFX/Voices) because when I start the game my ears explode. :,c

Map: (it’s like and dislike) I like the map, but I really hate the map edge, cause I dead when I touch it. D:<
and I didn’t like that empty view spaces, I jump down and fall to the infinity. :c

IA: (yep I dislike it aswell) because it just shot you about 3 km, I didn’t view a enemy and they was just shooting me so far

Weapons: as I say, I love weapons variants and need to reload, as well the IA reload and give feedback when they shot
Richard08
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 03:10:18 PM »

Thanks!, I will keep it in mind.
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 08:57:58 AM »

Hello Ricardo,

I played your game.  I recorded it and my thoughts:

Pages: [1]