Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:12:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unpaid] Hobbyist community and Cyberpunk, Cosmic Horror Project seeks you
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unpaid] Hobbyist community and Cyberpunk, Cosmic Horror Project seeks you  (Read 491 times)
Pdquinn
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2020, 08:48:14 AM »

Hello,

I'm putting together a Discord for the express purpose of exploring the potential of creating a Cyberpunk Cosmic Horror game. Starting out, I need planners. People who can help shape the expectations and requirements of the project. I need writers, idea men and women.

I myself am a writer and a professional game tester with one AAA title released and working on a NDA protected project for Microsoft currently.

Currently there is no revenue expectations. If somehow this project gets to a point where we think it's quality enough we may want a cost attached to it. We can discuss revsharing or other options at that point. At the moment I believe a free game released to the public to demonstrate skill and scope would be the best option for a hobbyist team then perhaps depending on the quality and popularity of this project we can look into a for profit project.

I welcome writers, musicians, professional testers, engineers, coders, artists, creatives, voice actors. Heck, if you wanna be involved and you truly believe you have something to contribute. I'd like to pick up a marketing guru/community manager at some point. Someone familiar with discord, social media etc to generate excitement and build a following during development. A project manager who can assist me with organizing and keeping the project on track would be swell as well.

At the moment we have a few writers, a couple programmers, a couple 3d modelers, a voice actor and some sound folks. We're in the early planning stages and will be voting on features, themes, mechanics and the like soon. It's the perfect time to get involved and get your voice heard. Just shoot me a message for all the relevant links.

Thanks for reading!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic