Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:29:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosAlex Burnett Music - Experienced Composer/Sound Designer [For Hire]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Alex Burnett Music - Experienced Composer/Sound Designer [For Hire]  (Read 347 times)
ABMusic
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2020, 08:58:28 AM »

Hi there,

My name is Alex Burnett and I'm a composer/sound designer for Games, Film and TV. I have several years of experience in the industry and have worked on a wide range of projects. My most recent project was working as composer/sound designer for narrative adventure game The Wanderer: Frankenstein’s Creature (Switch, PC/Mac and mobile platforms) a co-production of La Belle Games and European TV network ARTE. The game was featured at GDC 2019 and received an honourable mention for Best Narrative Game. Other game audio credits include sci-fi puzzle platformer The Mimic (PC/Mac), children’s mobile app Bean&Gone: PlayPatch (Android/iOS) and platform adventure Cold Horizon (PC).

I have my own studio where my soundtracks are recorded and produced and, in addition to composition, I am also experienced in sound design, audio editing, audio implementation (Unity, Wwise) mixing and mastering. I’m a versatile composer with the ability to write in a broad range of musical styles and genres; my soundtracks are often very atmospheric, and always include strong, memorable themes and a cinematic flair. I also like to experiment with unusual and unique sounds in my compositions, such as my ever-growing collection (20 and counting!) of instruments from around the world.

This is the release trailer for The Wanderer featuring my soundtrack:

And here is a link to my video game music reel:

www.soundcloud.com/alexburnettmusic/sets/video-game-music

Finally, my online portfolio which has both examples of video games I’ve worked on as well as some of my film/TV work:

www.AlexBurnettMusic.com

I'm always looking for new and exciting projects to work on so if you like what you hear and there’s anything I can do for you in terms of audio for your game please feel free to get in touch via my email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Alex
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic