Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:45:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingReaction 2D Zero-G Platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reaction 2D Zero-G Platformer  (Read 708 times)
moarvespenegas
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:07:32 PM »

Hello, I'm a new developer and have been working on this 2D Zero-G Action Platformer for the past while. Now I have a working demo of the first section and I am looking for feedback. Please try it and let me know if there are things in the game you would like to see changed or if you find any bugs.  
You can download the game here https://moarvespenegas.itch.io/reaction  
If you have a feedback please leave a comment here or on itch.

On the main screen there is input in the bottom left corner to manually set what the current highest level achieved is. Use it if you would like to skip ahead to see further levels.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:14:05 PM by moarvespenegas » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 08:52:25 AM »

Hello moarvespenegas,

I played your game.  I recorded it and my thoughts:

moarvespenegas
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »

Hey jbarrios, thank you for taking the time to try my game. I'm very grateful you took the time to make a video and share it as well.
The controls do take some time to get used to and I have gotten feedback similar to yours about rotating the camera with the ship. The issue is the isometric art is 2D and will not look right at all if the camera rotates and so it's really a constraint of the game at this point. 
I find that you can get used to the controls as you play more and if you would like to try it some more you can lower the difficulty until you get used to it. The difficulty only determines the amount of fuel and oxygen available so the gameplay is very much the same but more forgiving.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic