Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:19:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMy game Fetching Furballs. Finally released! (iOS)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My game Fetching Furballs. Finally released! (iOS)  (Read 906 times)
DJNoorduin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2020, 12:38:45 PM »

Fetching Furballs took me years to get finished, but I am happy with the result. It's a game that I would really enjoy playing myself and that doesn't really fit in any existing genre. It has short levels that gradually become very challenging, encouraging you to improve your precision with the flying controls. Later levels require both dexterity and creative problem solving. The game takes place in a detailed cartoony world with lots of elements to interact with.

Please let me know your first impressions. Any feedback is appreciated!

App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fetching-furballs/id1467609888
Landing page: http://www.fetchingfurballs.com

Trailer:

Strikewave
Level 0

This is me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 07:41:20 PM »

I have to say I saw your screenshot and had to watch the video. I watched the video and now I have to try the game. I am entirely insane for wanting to go buy an iphone just to play this game?!?  Cheesy

Anyway, I would say you have the first impressions nailed.  Smiley Unfortunately I do not own an iphone , I assume it isn't available for any other platforms?

Creator of the space combat game Planet Bounce
DJNoorduin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 02:05:18 PM »

Thank you so much! That's very encouraging to hear.

Currently I am working on a version for iPad, which will probably be done within a couple of weeks. So for now it's just iPhone. After that I might look into other platforms if people like the game on iOS.
DJNoorduin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 03:28:43 PM »

Fetching Furballs is now a universal app for both iPhone and iPad!

I also wanted to increase the resolution of all textures to improve the look of the game. I added that as well and made it into one big update.

Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 06:21:40 AM »

This is a great simple game. I really like the simplistic art as well. Its very creative but simple. An the level design is amazing.
DJNoorduin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 07:06:04 AM »

Thanks Micah!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic