Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:25:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpeed Limit demo out on Steam: hard, fast and addictive pixel-art shooter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Speed Limit demo out on Steam: hard, fast and addictive pixel-art shooter  (Read 593 times)
Iggy_Gamechuck
Level 0

I'm the guy from Gamechuck

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2020, 02:16:02 AM »

Hey guys!

I'm Iggy from Gamechuck. We're a small indie studio that makes various stuff (including Trip the Ark Fantastic that we're talking about on TIGsource too), and one of them is Speed Limit.

We have released the demo for Speed Limit, and I would really appreciate if you'd play it and let me know how you liked it!

DESCRIPTION

In short,  Speed Limit is one take, non-stop arcade experience that never slows down. An old-school shooter boiled down to its core elements: Hard. Fast. Addictive.

Most importantly: Speed Limit is really, really challenging and hard. You will die. A lot.

GAME MECHANICS - RATHER SIMPLE

Survive. Because it won't be easy.

Running. Driving. Flying. Dying (many, many times!) From the moment you click play to the moment you die, you are in control.

As soon as you think you've learned how the game works, it changes to a completely different genre, a true throwback to the golden era of arcades.

As the speed of the vehicles ramps up, so too does the intensity of the action. Speed Limit is fast, and it is hard.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 04:06:13 AM by Iggy_Gamechuck » Logged

At Gamechuck we chuck games!

Gamechuck on Steam

Our upcoming games:

Iggy_Gamechuck
Level 0

I'm the guy from Gamechuck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 04:07:22 AM »

I just wanted to bump this thread because we have released the demo on Steam!

I'd really appreciate if you'd play and tell me how you liked it!

At Gamechuck we chuck games!

Gamechuck on Steam

Our upcoming games:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic