Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:02:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingHEPTAGON - Perspective-bending Rhythm Action
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HEPTAGON - Perspective-bending Rhythm Action  (Read 722 times)
CORE Games
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2020, 05:37:43 PM »

HEPTAGON is like Super Hexagon, but with more:

It's a simplistic action game where you dodge through cool looking geometric patterns at ultra high speed and the camera fucks with you to try and make you fail.

Here's a trailer:

You can get more info on it over on our devlog thread or our itch.io page.

The game is fairly close to how we want it to be at release, but we want to do a playtest to try and gauge the level of difficulty we should aim for. Our aim is to provide people who have beaten Super Hexagon with something new, so the game is intentionally quite challenging at the moment, but we do also want new players to be able to get something out of it.

The game currently features four levels of difficulty for each level, and 3 levels. You need to beat the easier difficulties to unlock the harder ones. We want to see if anyone can beat the hardest difficulties, or if we should tone it down.

Any and all feedback is really appreciated. Good luck and have fun!

Download the demo Here.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:33:16 PM by CORE Games » Logged

jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 08:56:23 AM »

Hello CORE Games,

I played your game.  I recorded it and my thoughts:

ArtInkStudios
Level 0

Art Ink Studio Logo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 01:51:58 PM »

Sorry for not displaying the video game play of your game. The recording is not work but, I got to say after playing your game to which it can be challenging but addictive. It reminds me of some maze element to the classic arcade Pac-Man mixed with the Trippe visual of Thumper and the aerial dynamic of the training mode of Star Fox 64. My sole suggestion is to add the score to scroll along with the player's movement throughout the game and stop when the player collide with a geometric pattern. But, if its already within the game that is great and cannot wait for the full version while enjoying playing the demo.   
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic