Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 02:22:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Walking Evil - Survival horror/ classic 90-x/ old school
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Evil - Survival horror/ classic 90-x/ old school  (Read 356 times)
IndieGamesStudio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2020, 01:27:38 PM »

I'm working on the game alone.

The Walking Evil takes you to the great classic of the horror of the survival of the 90s, controlling the main character with a fixed camera system that enhances the feeling that you are incredible in a real horror movie.

GAME DESCRIPTION:
The Walking Evil takes you to the great classic of the horror of the survival of the 90s, controlling the main character with a fixed camera system that enhances the feeling that you are incredible in a real horror movie. A 3-person camera is also used when you are operating the machine.Face many trials, puzzles and terrible enemies that will make you not waste bullets, hide or even run away from them.
An interesting detective story - there is nothing more beautiful than a famously twisted plot. A plot that keeps you in suspense from the first to the last minute.

STORY:
My name is Detective Daniel Robinson. I'm working on a murder series case ...No prints? and no witnesses.
The body was discovered on Tuesday morning. I hate this city who does it. 3 more corpses, 3 more victims.
He acts systematically, calmly, and worst of all, patiently, he scoffs at us.

"And then the water will turn into blood, Your dead will live, dead bodies will arise!"

KEY FEATURES:
Interaction
• It is possible to interact with many objects.

Opponents
• Various enemies, enter into a confrontation with enemies, explore dark rooms - all this will stand in the way of the hero to salvation.

Unknown danger, unprecedented world
• In the game you will be waiting for an unrivaled adrenaline rush, an exciting storyline and unimaginable horrors. The world around the player will change, danger can wait for you at every turn.

The revival of the genre
• An elaborate environment, properly selected lighting gives an atmosphere of horror, high-quality audio sounds - all this creates a unique world of the game, which keeps you at the peak of tension from the beginning to the end.

It is recommended to play with headphones for complete immersion.

If you liked the game, you can support me by adding the game to your favorites list using this link. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1215870/The_Walking_Evil/

My mail:  [email protected]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:50:48 PM by IndieGamesStudio » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic