Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 01:02:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsIA Programmer (and others) to work in a football/soccer game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: IA Programmer (and others) to work in a football/soccer game  (Read 555 times)
gabrimo
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2020, 08:22:27 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm working in a football game project for some months now and would like to ask if any programmer is available to help. I tried to build a IA vs IA match as prototype but failed, so in the last couple of months I've been working on other areas of the project. Is desirable to the potential candidate to love football (it helps to understand better what need to be made in the game) and also have commitment to help the project's progress weekly. Despite IA programmer be the most critical need at this moment, if you have other useful skills and would like to help, feel free to join me in this project.

The current project level is early prototype stage, it have a couple of non functional IA behaviours and a working in progress kit creation system with decal placement.

My previous works involved 3D stadiums for FIFA that can be seen here: http://stadiums4fifa.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_14.html together with a Hammerfest Church model for Promods guys (for ETS2). In the last year or so Ive been trying to improve and learn as much as possible about coding and Unity development.

I understand that this is a collab work and that I'm not your boss, so I promise to not bother with deadlines and things like that, but let's try to make things efficiently as possible. Depending on it's progress, a crowdfounding launch will be considered, but there are a lot of things to be done till this level is met. If this ever happens, you'll be proportionally rewarded.

If you're interested, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks for those who made this far.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:31:23 PM by gabrimo » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic