Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:55:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for folks interested in making games while learning
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for folks interested in making games while learning  (Read 725 times)
TMBabcock
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2020, 02:50:08 PM »

Hello!
 I am hoping to find individuals who would like to collaborate on making games and learn while doing so. I want to be a game designer and know very, very little. However, learning always seems easier when you do it with others so, no matter your chosen discipline we can learn from, and help each other.

I am not in it for the money, I simply want to learn how to get my ideas in the media of games. This can be a casual thing for you as a hobbyist, or if you are very serious about learning then this can be a very serious thing, it is all up to you. Either way each day I'll be working on my discipline so feel free to join me.

As of now I have worked in Unity, Unreal and Crey. My favorite at the moment is Unreal engine for it's visual scripting. I am not set in Unreal though because that defeats the purpose of learning and being effective in all sorts of engines.

SO, feel free to contact me anyway you wish, you can add me as a friend on Discord at SolaceTheLion#8767. If you have any questions then feel free to ask them as I would happy to answer and start working with other driven and motivated individuals.
Donald_Dank
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:49:09 AM »

Hello,

I like your idea I sent you a request on discord. I am not that good at programing (I know the basics of c and python) but I can do 3d modeling mostly love doing low poly stuff. hope to hear from you :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic