Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1380206 Posts in 65795 Topics- by 58187 Members - Latest Member: rarbgproxys

August 05, 2020, 05:34:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSpace Wreck - hardcore postapocalyptic space RPG inspired by Fallout
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Space Wreck - hardcore postapocalyptic space RPG inspired by Fallout  (Read 2234 times)
Kamazs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 08:49:41 AM »

Minebots - actually space mining equipment, are used to work extracted and processed space ore. Even though these machines float in microgravity, they posses surprisingly large mass and are propelled by small rocket engines. That is why ordinarily human personnel is not allowed to work alongside the minebots - it is just too dangerous.
Kamazs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 09:52:46 AM »

While I'm working on quests without much of a visual output, the artist is updating older assets, like this shuttle:

Previously

New shuttle
marcAKAmarc
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2020, 02:16:11 PM »

Looks awesome!  Following! Hand Any Key

MayRoyal
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2020, 02:58:04 PM »

Can I just say, I really love the visual style of the game. Especially the tile outlines when you selection them and the drop down menu. There's something really rough but soothing about it thats really appealing to the eye. The computer UI is great too. Looking forward to seeing more of this!
Earworm
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 11:16:10 AM »

This looks really interesting. I'm a hug fan of the Fallout series, although I didn't really play the original isometric style games. This makes me want to go back and check them out.

Which direction will you be taking the soundtrack for this? Atmospheric, ambient, rythmic and unsettling like the original Fallout score? I could also see it going in more of a synthy, cyberpunk direction as well.
Kamazs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 03:40:20 AM »

Thank you for the comments!

Looks awesome!  Following! Hand Any Key
Thanks! Awesome!

Can I just say, I really love the visual style of the game. Especially the tile outlines when you selection them and the drop down menu. There's something really rough but soothing about it thats really appealing to the eye. The computer UI is great too. Looking forward to seeing more of this!
I am glad it's not just me :D. At the moment there are two color schemes to choose from.

This looks really interesting. I'm a hug fan of the Fallout series, although I didn't really play the original isometric style games. This makes me want to go back and check them out.
That is possibly one of the biggest compliments anyone has given me about the game. Thank you. Gentleman

Which direction will you be taking the soundtrack for this? Atmospheric, ambient, rythmic and unsettling like the original Fallout score? I could also see it going in more of a synthy, cyberpunk direction as well.
I was inspired by Mark Morgan and his ambient set pieces.

As a matter of fact, you can hear some of the Space Wreck music in this new video I just finished.

In two and a half minutes I try to broadly explain what this post-apocalyptic space role-playing game "Space Wreck" is all about. And there's also plenty of fresh visuals in the video.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic