Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:08:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[PROGRAMMER WANTED] 2D Turn-based RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PROGRAMMER WANTED] 2D Turn-based RPG  (Read 644 times)
Chaz
Level 0

What the problem is?

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2020, 07:15:14 AM »

Hi!

My name is Chaz and recently the big project I've been working on lost it's programmer. I'm looking for someone who is dedicated and driven and who is willing to work hard together to create something we can proud of. The previous version was being built in Unity with a UI and design that can work for both PC and console.

*Ideally* I would like to have Skype calls about the game's progress at least once every two weeks to make sure we're moving ahead nicely. There is a game design document (still adding to it) and things like skill trees are all planned out in a google docs project.

I am a full time indie developer and I really believe in this game. There is a VERY tentative taste of it here: http://www.MadeByChaz.com/project.html but I can show you all the assets on a screen share should you be interested.

I have been making games full time for over 11 years and have shipped over 50 web games; it is now that I want to take the step up. You can see those games on the website linked above or in my signature.

Please add me on Skype (username: "FlashChaz.com") or Discord (Chaz#9462) to have a talk about it! I look forward to hearing from you!

[A few samples / mock ups: https://imgur.com/a/gzsnfbn - by no means exhaustive and gameplay screens reserved to show those who are interseted. Note that the charcaters in the screens are randomly generated from a bunch of different parts with multiple colour variations!] Coffee

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic