Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:01:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGregory McManus - Your World In Sound - Sound Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gregory McManus - Your World In Sound - Sound Designer  (Read 362 times)
gmcmanus
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2020, 12:30:52 PM »

Hey there lovely game devs! I hope you all are well and bringing your ideas and worlds to life.

I am a freelance sound designer with some open availability for work. I have experience with sound design for linear media such as cutscenes and animations. I also have experience with implementation using either Wwise, FMOD, or the audio systems in Unreal and Unity. Within Unreal I have a solid understanding of nearly all systems used along with Blueprints. Within Unity I am mostly familiar with the 2D space of things but most knowledge transfers as well to 3D. I can script in C# at an intermediate to advance level. I have my degree in video game development so I have a solid understanding of the general workflow of bringing a game design to life. I am also very current in Unity as I am designing my own game.

With my 9 years of sound design and music production experience I am sure I can help breathe that extra bit of life into you world with amazing soundscapes that are sure to be believable for your games world and story.

Reply back to this post or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in working together or you just want some knowledge about the world of audio for your team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post <3
-Greg

Portfolio: www.gregorymcmanus.com  Wizard
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic