Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:23:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unity3D] Looking for C# Programmer || 3D Modeler or Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unity3D] Looking for C# Programmer || 3D Modeler or Animator  (Read 591 times)
Copywright
Level 0

Vague Katti Wielder

View Profile WWW
« on: February 05, 2020, 02:44:38 AM »

The Programmer is more pertinent, I suppose. Getting by with mixamo animations and models for now.

Looking for a solid C# engineer into the project to refactor my rookie mistakes, and give direction on the best methods for architecture and cleanliness. I'd hate to be coding myself into a corner.

I'd manage a waffle.io project management board, perhaps we'd assign ourselves whatever we feel's in our wheelhouse. Get version control up and running and peer review.

---

As for art, the biggest help would be someone adept with Unity's Animator. I'm making do, but some of the animations I setup can get janky.. (or is it my shit machine? can't tell). Seeing as it's majorly prototype mode, there's no huge rush for art, but anyone who digs the project and drop em a line for future purposes.

check out the project here: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=69415.0

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic