Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:41:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingdont_forget_me - A "cyberpunk noir" narrative pixel art investigation game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: dont_forget_me - A "cyberpunk noir" narrative pixel art investigation game  (Read 477 times)
TMP_Biggs
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2020, 12:31:42 PM »

Hello Smiley

We are "The Moon Pirates", a little young video game studio based in Bordeaux, France.

We have create a little prototype of our game but before explaining anythings, check out the teaser :

So, here is the game pitch :

You play Fran, a young woman with amnesia who works in a memory clinic alongside Bernard, a copyist.
One day, the arrival of a member of the "Forgotten", named Ederel, will lead you on a quest that will confront you with others and yourself.
The game features several engaging characters, whose secrets will have to be unlocks by the player .
Gameplay phases alternate text-based and point-and-click investigation directly into patients' memories.

We're looking for people willing to try the game prototype and give us feedback so... you're welcome Smiley

Edit : As always, I forgot a things... Here is the link to the prototype : https://tmp-biggs.itch.io/dont-forget-me
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:58:42 AM by TMP_Biggs » Logged
George Hennen
Level 0

yeet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 12:10:38 PM »

good job on clean text boxes
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 08:51:12 AM »

Hello TMP_Biggs,