Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:32:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsWriter & Narrative Designer with Industry Experience
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer & Narrative Designer with Industry Experience  (Read 586 times)
Mythmonger
TIGBaby

Writer & Narrative Designer

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2020, 07:37:56 PM »

About Me
Hello! I am a professional writer, and narrative designer (and amateur game designer) with experience working in the games industry. I've worked on a handful of small indie projects, as well as some more mainstream games you might have heard of, such as Blade & Soul, Vindictus, MapleStory, and MapleStory 2

I have a background in narrative writing and a passion for Science Fiction and Fantasy, but am quite flexible stylistically.

Skills & Services
  • Story outlines
  • Script writing
  • Branching narratives
  • All aspects of world building (including fleshing out characters, factions, locations and lore)
  • Writing dialogue
  • Maintaining character and story bibles
  • Casting and directing VO.
  • Scripting and implementing narrative text & dialogue using proprietary tools.

What I'm Looking For
I am currently looking for a project (or projects) to work on in my spare time to expand my portfolio. I am primarily seeking smaller-scale projects (or those already underway) that might see release, or at least produce a vertical slice in the next one to two years.

Availability
I am primarily available evenings and weekends on Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) and prefer to work with teams who have clear goals and prior game development experience. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

You can check out my portfolio here. Please tell me about your projects! I am happy to exchange credentials and share work samples via PM.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic