Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:42:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsBrackeys Game Jam 2020.1 (Feb 16-23) [HOLES]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Brackeys Game Jam 2020.1 (Feb 16-23) [HOLES]  (Read 7811 times)
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2020, 11:04:48 PM »

This week-long jam is almost over now, but since I joined in on the third day and am working hard on my entry now I thought I should see if anybody else is doing the jam!

(for those on the outside, the theme is holes and the rules are similar to LD, more info at the link!)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:49:23 PM by Prinsessa » Logged

Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 06:10:50 AM »

I'm huge fan of Brackey's Tuts. If I had known he had a jam i would of teamed up with someone. Hows your progress, can you share info? Do you need help.
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:54:40 AM »

Sorry, didn't see your reply until now! Too bad you missed the jam. Sad I did submit a game, but it didn't really end up feeling finished (too ambitious, wasted time), but I had help with the music and I feel like I managed to still kind of set the mood I was going for!

Have to admit I mostly joined this one to get a break from my main game and not to really participate in the jam as an event as a whole, so I didn't really end up doing a lot of playing and rating, but I also didn't really promote my own entry or have a lot of other people play it either, so I don't feel too bad about it. Waaagh!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic