Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:06:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHoplegs - Hard physics platformer OUT NOW
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Hoplegs - Hard physics platformer OUT NOW  (Read 9520 times)
kevin andersson
Level 1

Producer/ Designer by day and Programmer by night

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2021, 11:16:15 AM »

I want to try it but don't want to promise anything... but we can probably fix a build for you haha

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2021, 11:26:50 AM »

No sweat! Cheesy I have a Windows machine somewhere around here too, just can't be bothered to set it up at the moment, but one of these days!

kevin andersson
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2021, 09:04:24 PM »

I've now started a community event! We're going to create levels!

If you want to participate or want to see the walkthrough of when I make a level then check out the YouTube channel, I'm going to start posting more often since I've now got a video editor as well!

Hoplegs Editor Basics Video:

I've had some cool levels recently, the community is really creative!

I think I'll soon go over some minor fixes the editor has gotten now that more people have played around with it. I've got a huge wall of improvement suggestions from players. Best of all.. some of them have said that Hoplegs is their favorite game right now and have played over 50-60 hours! So I want to take the opportunity and improve everything while they're still playing haha!

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2021, 11:19:30 PM »

Wow, the level editor is really elaborate and polished and you did a great job explaining it!

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2021, 11:40:50 PM »

The old "I was actually just building tools to make it easier for myself to make levels" trick I guess? Wink
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2021, 12:00:06 AM »

Very cool, did not expect to be able to program the levels a bit with the ID stuff!

EDIT: caught the stream with Juliestrator as it just happened to be starting and suggested to me when I checked out what was on, was nice, game looks great! Coffee
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:13:11 AM by Prinsessa » Logged

kevin andersson
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2021, 12:12:55 PM »

Thank you all so much! Glad to hear that you thought I explained it well, I did it during a livestream Smiley
Yeah it started so I could make levels quick while I was livestreaming but I then saw the potential for streamers etc that play their veiwers levels.

Glad that you caught the stream when Juliestrator played, it will be interesting how much it would "give" in terms of Wishlists and Sales.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic