Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:13:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallEast Coast Nightmares : Carnival Horror Game KickStarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: East Coast Nightmares : Carnival Horror Game KickStarter  (Read 375 times)
ScotianWolf
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2020, 06:33:10 AM »

Fear, Fate, Paranoia, East Coast Nightmares will be sure to keep you up late at night.  If you are looking for a game that starts out at a Serial Killer's Carnival, and then has you going through several different nightmare-fueled levels you have come to the right place. Clowns, Zombies, Monsters with over 50 different unique enemy types, East Coast Nightmares will keep you trying to figure out the quickest way to kill a certain enemy. The Full game will be released October 31st on PC , Xbox and PlayStation.

In This Demo -
You may have played the alpha-build that featured a prison, but now we are back with a demo full of zombies, carnival rides, Three separate nightmare locations (The demo will start you off at a Carnival and then leading you to  A Haunted House where literally everything is alive, once you find the exit you will then enter into an Underground Bunker. But that's not all, if you are able to somehow survive the first three nights you will find yourself in a boss battle with a Leather face inspired monster that lives in a basement of a farm house.

Also please note that one thing I noticed from the Alpha-Build, was that gamers were enjoying the game but they encountered several crashes to solve  this problem i have set the graphics to low to begin with, to make the graphics better simply navigate to the options in the main-menu.

Kick-Starter :

If you enjoy this demo please consider donating to our kick-starter as it will truly help me create for you one of the most unique-horror Indie Video games of all time. As a one man development team I am always looking for Voice-Actors, or if you have something in mind and you want to partner up please shoot me a message on my Facebook page and I will get in touch with you as soon as I can.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eastcoastnightmares/east-coast-nightmares-it-begins?ref=user_menu

Link to both the alpha build and the demo -
https://scotianwolf.itch.io/east-coast-nightmares-it-begins-here
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic