Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411278 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:28:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsStones of Harlath - a pixel-art 3D Firt Person RPG, skyrim-like
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Stones of Harlath - a pixel-art 3D Firt Person RPG, skyrim-like  (Read 5412 times)
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 10:01:08 AM »

Not sure I understand why sometimes it shows images uploaded via Twitter, and sometimes not ?!?
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2020, 09:20:22 AM »

Been busy working on Stones of Harlath: we are officially in Beta! Yay!
So here's a quick video of your first "serious" dungeon, GroundGut mines:

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 01:25:44 PM »

I've been starting making monthly video updates for the people interested in the game.

This month, we went "content complete", so everything is in game, and now we polish and we balance the game! Smiley

and of course, if you are interested, you can follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/luxregina) or the game page on Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/gaming/stonesOfHarlath/

Let me know what you guys think!
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 01:45:59 AM »

Watching the vid - please keep crossposting them here too! (just a link and a short title will suffice - I know how most devs are overwhelmed with juggling internet presence)
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 04:00:44 AM »

Thanks! I was a bit hesitant to post it because I don't want to be "spamming" the thread and lately I've been kind of the only one to post here Smiley
So thanks for chiming in! I'll post the next one, which should be in November. Smiley
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 07:12:28 AM »

I don't think a monthly update counts as spam, really. I just don't have much to add since I don't have VR gear myself
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2020, 08:07:23 AM »

The musician in charge of the soundtrack has posted it on youtube, so I thought you guys might enjoy it here as well

There are some big news coming about the game! Smiley

If you are interested by more regular updates, I encourage you to follow me on twitter: @luxregina and/or on Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/gaming/stonesOfHarlath/
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2020, 06:55:13 AM »

December update: We have started working on a Quest version of Stones of Harlath, a preview of some of our "magic" weapons, and a few words about our sound designer and musician!

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2021, 07:09:13 AM »

February update! Smiley
We are pretty close to being completely done!

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2021, 07:21:23 AM »

The game has cleared QA yesterday and is coming to the Oculus Quest store very very soon Smiley

Here's the trailer!

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2021, 06:59:21 AM »

Just a last little comment to let you know that the game is now available to pre-order > https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/4143574335654608/
mtorc1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2021, 11:09:30 PM »

I noticed that when a NPC talks to the player, the text appears on the grimoire and the NPC gets a "is talking"-icon upon his head. This felt some kind of strange to me. Anyway, in one of the following videos, it bothered me less because of the voice-overs.
However, I like the "Daggerfall"-look very much. Your game looks very immersive. Are you planning to release it for players without oculus rift as well? Addicted
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2021, 05:51:11 AM »

Yeah, the little icon is a throwback to classic RPGs Smiley (and an easy way to communicate whether a NPC has something to say or not).

Next, we'll be working on a Rift version - it should by default be compatible with other headsets, but we'll have to test it, hence why it mentions only RIFT on the steam page.
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2021, 06:32:32 AM »

Still don't have VR myself, but I did forward the early access page to any friends I know who have a VR headset Smiley
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2021, 10:08:13 AM »

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for that Smiley
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 10:43:35 AM »

After a successful release in June on the Quest store, and a couple "Quality of life" updates, we've announced today our first "real" content update! Smiley

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2021, 09:25:34 AM »

Today, we officially announced the first "big" content update:

- 4 new arenas
- around 1 hour of intense waves
- higher res sprites
- casting improvement
- and more...

luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »

This will be our last post. we don't think tigsource is a format working for us Thanks for your attention and godspeed!
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2021, 12:41:29 AM »

Yeah, makes sense. I don't think there are many VR players here to give you useful feedback. Good luck with the rest of development/marketing!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic